These terms and conditions apply when purchasing or downloading a product from FameThemes (or PressMaximum website) and may be amended from time to time.
The source code for our products is 100% GPL. Which in plain English means that you can do whatever you want with it, you own it and is for lifetime. However, you only get support and updates for 1 years and if you need to extend it, you will need to renew. Each theme will receive automatic updates for as long as the theme license key remains valid and the theme is installed and active.
You may visit our Site without registering. However, in order to buy any of our products, you will be required to register for an account on WPCustomify site or PressMaximum website (my.pressmaximum.com). When creating an account we will collect your name and email. If you decide to purchase any of our products, you will also be required to submit your PayPal or credit card information to our third party payment processors. We may also ask you for additional information if necessary. You agree to be contacted, receive product updates via email by WPCustomify, and third parties if relevant, regarding WPCustomify’ services;
WPCustomify is licensed under the GPL version 3 (find out more about the GPL).
WPCustomify reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify the price of the WPCustomify membership and Customify themes. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the WPCustomify website and we will also send the notification email to all members.
Support and Updates
Each purchase (license) grants you access to PressMaximum’s support service, which covers help with setting up your product and direction on how to use the product as advertised. PressMaximum’s support service does not cover help with theme or plugin customization beyond the advertised features. Also, each purchase (license) grants you access to product updates meant to keep it secure and working with the latest developments of the platforms it is based on (i.e. WordPress).
We firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%, but we understand that they cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you would like to request a refund, please open a “Refund Request” support ticket. When requesting a refund, we respectfully ask that you meet the following refund policy conditions:
Eligibility conditions for a refund request:
- You are within the first 15 days of the original purchase of the plugin.
- We cannot grant refunds after the first 15 days of the original purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments.
- You have purchased the plugin/subscription, and after installing and testing the plugin, have found that it will not work for your business or required setup.
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future.
- If your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions, we will happily consider your refund request.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the plugin will not work for you.
- Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing products from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
By purchasing our product(s) you indicate that you have read and agree the Terms and Conditions detailed on this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.