Styling your Buttons is painlessly simple. Just use our custom Header Button Builder to customize and style your buttons without the need to use a shortcode.
To display a button on your header, you need add button item to a header row. And then click to gear icon to open button customize.
- Text: Button Label.
- Icon: Add/Change button icon by click to the icon field, a icons panel will show, click to icon which you want to chose.
- Icon Position: Chose icon display before or after button label.
- Link: Button link, it can be an url, mailto action, tel button,…
- Open link in new window: Open button url in new tab, if the the button will have an attribute target=”_blank”.
- Typography: Advanced typography for your button.
- Styling: Advanced styling for your button, you can customize button color, background, hover color, hover background, … for your button.