This is a premium feature available with Customify Pro.
You can activate the module from Appearance → Customify Options → WooCommerce Booster
WooCommerce Booster gives powerful and the best styling options for your WooCommerce store. You can make your product page all the more stylish with minimal effort and simple customization settings.
Then you can find the Gallery Slider settings in Customize → WooCommerce → Product Catalog Designer.
- Show Catalog Filtering Bar
This option will turn on/off the WooCommerce filtering bar on top of the product page.
- Show Grid/List View Buttons
This option will turn on/off the Grid or List view button.
- Media Items & Positions [PRO]
This is Product Image section and includes the Add To Cart, Quick View, Wishlist, Compare & Onsale buttons.
– Position: Top Left, Top Right, Center & Bottom Center.
– Visibility: Show or hide an item when mouse over the product media.
- Outside Media Items & Positions
This section includes the Product Title, Category, Price, etc.. below the product image.
– Show in grid view: Show or hide the product title when your product page is displayed in Grid view.
– Show in list view: Show or hide the product title when your product page is displayed in List view.
– [Pro] Position: Available on Left, Right & Bottom.
– [Pro] Visibility: Show or hide an item when mouse over the product item.
- List view excerpt type
Showing a product excerpt, available options: Product Short Description, Full Content, Strip by More Tag, Custom.
- Positions & Display Type [PRO]
What mean display the horizontal?
That means displaying all items in a position in the horizontal layout instead of a vertical layout.
For example at the Bottom Center position:
- Product Media & Alignment
– Secondary Thumbnail: This setting adds a hover effect that will reveal a secondary product thumbnail to product images on your product listings. This is ideal for displaying front and back images of products.
Available options: Use the first image of the product gallery, Use the last image of the product gallery & Hide.
– Grid View – Content Alignment: Align the content in Grid view left, center or right.
– List View – Content Alignment: Align the content in the List view left, center or right.
- Button Styling
Available display type and styling options for all Add To Cart, Quick View, Wishlist, Compare & Onsale buttons.
P/s: In the Free version, the Button Styling is only available for Product OnSale Bubble.
- Advanced Styling [PRO]
– List View Media Gap: space between product image and content on the right.
– Row Grap: space between product rows.
– Column Gap: space between product columns.
– Product Wrapper Styling: Advanced styling for product wrapper.
– Product Outside Media Styling: Advanced styling for products outside media.
– Product Media Top Styling: Advanced styling for all buttons inside Media at the Top area.
– Product Media Center Styling: Advanced styling for all buttons inside Media at Center area.
– Product Media Bottom Styling: Advanced styling for all buttons inside Media at the Bottom area.
– Disable Tooltip: Show or hide the tooltip for Add To Cart, Quick View, Wishlist, Compare & Onsale buttons when the display type is Icon.