Bulk Edit for WooCommerce is the plugin that allows you to edit quickly one or more details for an unlimited number of products at the same time.
You will no longer need to open your products singularly and wait for the uploading of the page. With this plugin, you will save a lot of time and you could edit simultaneously a wide range of products.
- Filter products/variants to edit by collection, product type, tags, title, description, keywords, created time or any combination of these.
- Preview which products are going to be edited based on your filters.
- Edit price, compared at price, tags, title, description, vendor, product type, weight, inventory, description, SKU, barcode, SEO, title tag meta field, description tag meta field, Google Shopping related fields, variants, options, visibility, collection, Meta fields, HS tariff code, and almost all of the product/variation attributes.
- Review what products/variants have been edited with detailed logs.
- Option to revert/undo any changes that have been made.
Click on the Bulk Edit tab to go to the settings panel of the plugin.
- Bulk Edit
– Monthly Limit: Number of tasks you can do in one month. It is 5 tasks in the free version and unlimited in PRO version.
– Total Tasks: Show the total of pending and finished task you have done.
– Total Edits: Show the total of products you’ve changed/edited.
– Quick Start: Let you choose quickly the field of product to start bulk edit.
In this tab, you find the products list of your shop. Click the Find and preview products button to show all products.
Products Bulk Edit
The ‘Bulk Edit’ filter includes:
- Product Status
- Product Title
- Product Slug
- Product Excerpt
- Product Content
- Date published
- Product Type
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Sale dates from ( PRO )
- Sale dates end ( PRO )
- Download limit
- Download expiry
- Manage Stock
- Stock quantity
- Allow backorders
- Total sales
- Review status
- Average rating
- Review count
- Tax class ( PRO )
- Tax class ( PRO )
- Sold individually
- Attribute ( PRO )
Behavior drop-down for text values:
- append – value will be attached to the end of the existed value
- prepend – value will be attached to the beginning of the existed value
- set new – existed value will be removed and replaced by a new value
- replace – value will replace text in the existed text
Behavior drop-down for decimal values:
- increase by amount – the result will: existed value plus entered value
- decrease by amount – the result will: existed value minus entered value
- set null: delete
- set new – new value will replace the existed value
- increase by % – the result will: existed value plus (existed value multiply entered value)/100 – entered value means percents
- decrease by % – the result will: existed value minus (existed value multiply entered value)/100 – entered value means percents
Apply for products
If enable ‘Apply for product variations only’ all bulk operations will be related to the “products variations” only.
Apply for variants
Filter to select YOUR specific variations (for example, the SKU, Width, Height, etc..).
Click the +Add variable condition button to combine multiple filter conditions as want.
Schedule Bulk Editing
Set the time you want to run the Bulk Edit.
This tab will show all the tasks you’ve done.
- Revert action: revert the task.
- Delete action: delete the task.